The inline method which mitigates the overhead of a call of a method.
JIT forms into an inline what fulfills the following conditions.
- The IL code size is 16 bytes or less.
- The branch command is not used (if sentence etc.).
- The local variable is not used.
- Exception handling has not been carried out (try, catch, etc.).
- float is not used as the argument or return value of a method (probably by the Xbox 360, not applied).
- When two or more arguments are in a method, it uses for the turn declared.